Location: Online (You will receive the link in advance by mail)
Duration: approx. 2 hours
Scones are a must for every British teatime! And because we think that summer and afternoons in the garden with great pastries and drinks go together perfectly, we now bake this classic together with you. In this workshop you will learn how to make the special dough and how to cook a matching jam. Traditionally you eat clotted cream with Scones. Since this is hard to get here, we have prepared a great cream alternative for you.
You will learn:
- How to make and bake the perfect scone dough
- Know a delicious alternative to the clotted cream
- How to make your own jam
You will need:
- Ingredients (for this you will receive a recipe including all necessary ingredients in advance by mail)
- Oven with baking tray or rack
- Stove and cooking pot
- Baking paper
- Cooling option
- 2 mixing bowls
- Food processor or hand mixer with whisk and dough hook (If you don't have a dough hook, you can also knead by hand)
- Hand blender (alternative: blender)
- Dough scraper (alternative: large spoon)
- Lemon squeezer
- Normal kitchen utensils such as spoon, knife, chopping board should be available.
We are looking forward to a great workshop with you!
With our BakeNight Live Online Workshops we bring our professionals directly to your kitchen! It applies: One household = One ticket
As this is a live online workshop, you will receive an email with all relevant information and the recipe after your booking. You will also receive the link to the workshop in this email. It's very easy: Follow the instructions in the email - then you're ready for your BakeNight Live Online Workshop at your home.