Berlin | Pumpkin Pie (englischer Kurs) | Do, 07.11.2019 | 19:30 Uhr
Date: Thursday, 07.11.2019 von 19:30-21:30 Uhr
Location: cookies and cream, Kremmener Straße 8, 10435 Berlin
This is a complete, hands-on learning experience led by me, Sarah. You’ll learn the basics of making pie dough from scratch and all my tips for achieving a perfect, flaky crust. You’ll practice rolling out the dough, assembling the pie and learn how to properly bake. We’ve got you covered with all the info you need to find all the ingredients you need locally (many right at cookies and cream!) and how to make the fillings from scratch (no canned pumpkin needed).
- Two hours of step-by-step, hands-on instruction
- All course materials, equipment and practice dough
- Two pie crusts to take home
- Detailed recipe and tips & tricks cards to take home
- A slice of pie to enjoy at the end of class!
- One beverage of your choice
Pie to take home
Due to limited time and oven space, we are not able to bake a pie for each participant during the course of the class. Class participants receive a 20% discount off any whole pie order to take home and share with family and friends. Please place your whole pie order at email@example.com when you register for the course.
- Pumpkin Pie: 19,20€ (retail value: 24€)
- Apple Pie: 20,80€ (retail value: 26€)
- Pecan Pie: 27,20€ (retail value: 32€)